Welcome To K+ 3D Print
First class customer service is always the focus here at 3D Printing Systems both during and after the sale. We hope to meet and exceed our customers’ needs and making sure that the customer is always satisfied with our outstanding level of customer service, technical assistance and services.
Getting your hands on a 3D printer opens the door to a universe of uses. Be it something functional like prosthetics or recreational like tabletop gaming parts, there’s one universal need tying all these possibilities together. Below are the specs of the different materials.
PLA 3D Printing Filament Properties:
- PLA filament is a stiff but brittle 3D printing material.
- Best used for cosmetic prints, prototypes, desk toys, low-stress applications.
- Best 3D printer material for beginners due to ease of printing and minimal warp.
ABS 3D Printing Filament Properties:
- ABS filament is strong, ductile material with wear resistance and heat tolerance.
- Common 3D prints with ABS are Interlocking parts like gears, parts exposed to UV and heat like a car cup holder, or prototyping.
- Wide selection of methods for excellent post-processing.
Nylon 3D Printing Filament Properties:
- Nylon filament is strong yet flexible making it tough to break and shatter resistant.
- Commonly used for living hinges, functionally strong parts.
- Must be dried before printing for strength and a glossy finish.
PETG 3D Printing Filament Properties:
- PETG filament is a durable and flexible 3d printing material with a glossy finish and is impact and heat resistant.
- Best used for mechanical parts and snap fit enclosures.
- Sticks incredibly well to blue painters tape.
TPE 3D Printing Filament Properties:
- TPE filament creates rubbery, elastic, and impact resistant parts.
- Best used for stoppers, belts, caps, phone cases, bumpers and more.
- The less infill you use, the more flexible your finished print will be.